The new version is finally here…and it has been worth waiting for. We wanted to take the time to get the changes right and we think you’ll agree we have done.
- Overhaul of the homework setting tools making it easier than ever to find appropriate activities to allocate to your learners AND explore which homeworks have been set to your classes.
- NEW ‘exam mode’ where you can set activities with no games, no right/wrong feedback screens and an optional time limit.
- NEW ‘quick create’ tools to make new exercises using questions contained in existing topics. Quickly create new exams, new end of term tests or easier/harder examples by combining groups of questions in other exercises.
- NEW ‘subjective’ question type. Allowing students to answer longer paragraph answers and then see exemplar answers to mark their own. We then save their answers for teacher review and feedback.
- NEW data analysis tools with the matrix reports making it easier to compare and contrast assessment data.
- ENHANCED feedback reporting – feedback is an essential part of the system and is the main function we can prove raises attainment. Now with new reports showing what feedback has been sent to a specific child or all the feedback you have provided.
- Lots of new content across all subjects and key stages
- Even more moved over to HTML5 technology – All our new features are built to work on all devices and we’re working hard to move across our remaining Flash games. Your learners can now enjoy a much richer iPad experience
- NEW ability to customise levels of the Red, Amber and Green thresholds for different subjects in your school (School admin function)
- NEW message centre allowing you to see all the messages sent in the system with details of who sent them, times and IP addresses for full traceability if needed. (School admin function)
Whether you have IAL or FrogPlay the new tools are here and will be available to schools from 25 March 2015.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01302 859829.