A big welcome back to school this terms, and welcome back to I am learning.
We have been working hard over the summer months, acting upon your feedback to make I am learning bigger and better than ever.
Coming in October, I am learning 8 will be launched to your school. Here’s what you can expect:
- Better data analysis tools making it easier to compare and contrast assessment data
- An overhaul of the homework setting tools, making it easier than ever to find appropriate activities to allocate to your learners
- Ability to set the Red, Amber and Green traffic light system for different subjects in your school
- New exam mode – Set activities with no games, no right/wrong feedback and an optional time limit.
- Data extractor: Automating your MIS data within I am learning, so your classes will always be up to date
- As a Teacher, you will have a ‘my classes’ section to easily see whats happening in your classes – this is part of a drive to save even more of your precious time
- Related mainly to exams, new subjective question types. These question types do not automatically mark, but can show learners criteria and they can self mark. We then save their answers for teacher peer review.
- Lots of new content across all subjects and key stages
- A major move to HTML 5 technology, meaning more and more games work on your learner’s iPads
And it does not end there…
There is a lot more being released in October too, and we are already working on I am learning 8.1!
We look forward to providing you with an ever improving I am learning.
If you have any questions, or need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email: email@example.com or call 01302 859829
The I am learning team